Check out all of Drafting Zones GD&T and Tolerance Stacks seminars
1) FUNDAMENTALS OF GD&T - ONE DAY OVERVIEW (1994 OR 2009) Training for support staff who must understand basic GD&T symbology in order to communicate with engineering, manufacturing and quality personnel.
2) FUNDAMENTALS OF GD&T - THREE DAYS (1994 OR 2009) Training for engineers, quality and manufacturing personnel who must understand and apply GD&T in order to manufacture or inspect a part.
3) FUNDAMENTALS OF ISO GPS DIMENSIONING & TOLERANCING: Training for individuals who create or interpret engineering drawings: product and gage designers; process, product, and manufacturing engineers; supplier quality engineers; CMM operators; buyers/purchasers; checkers; inspectors; technicians; and sales engineers.
4) FUNDAMENTALS OF GD&T FOR INSPECTORS: Training for individuals who inspect parts, create inspection plans, or approve inspection methods. Typical attendees include; CMM operators, inspectors, gage designers, manufacturing engineers, technicians, supplier quality engineers.
5) FUNCTIONAL GAGING AND MEASUREMENT WORKSHOP: Training for individuals who inspect parts, create inspection plans, or approve inspection methods. Typical attendees include CMM operators, inspectors, gage designers, manufacturing engineers, technicians, supplier quality engineers.
6) ADVANCED CONCEPTS OF GD&T: Training for design, layout, assembly, checking and inspection personnel. Participants will learn about advanced GD&T concepts like composite tolerancing, tolerance analysis, datum selection, non-rigid part dimensioning, and many more key dimensioning topics.
7) TOLERANCE STACKS USING GD&T: Training for designers and engineers who are currently familiar with principles, concepts, and practices contained within ASME Y 14.5m-1994, and who are looking for a comprehensive step-by-step process for integrating GD&T into a tolerance stack.
8) APPLICATIONS OF GD&T WORKSHOP - This two-day workshop teaches the thought process for assigning GD&T to components.
E-mail the Drafting Zone today to receive more information including the complete cost for conducting any of the above training programs for your organization. Include which program(s) from the above list you want info on, the number of people to be trained, the location, and the dates on which you’d like to hold the session(s). The Drafting Zone will respond promptly with a detailed proposal and include answers to any specific questions you include in your message to us. (address e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Copyright © 2018 Genium Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.|
|All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Genium Group, Inc. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content. However, you may download material from The Drafting ZONE on the Web (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only.|